www.michelles-in-cambodia.blogspot.com

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Week 1 - Sydney and around

Of course the trip has to start with the Bridge and Opera House. I went back for a tour too...








A trip to Palm Beach took me to the land of Alf and the caravan park.... I mean Summer Bay and Home and Away of course. It was like a freezer going from 36 degrees (ish) with humidity to less than 20 and a sea breeze - Utterly freezing.

The Surf Club!

I spent alot of time shopping for appropraite clothing - Jumpers and coats - This dog is a statue that talks - Its supposed to be Queen Victoria's dog. Ummm....Its not quite representative of the sophisticated Sydney I had in mind!



On my first weekend we headed up the coast to get to "pat and chat" with some wildlife at Pebbly Beach! We also went whale watching in Jervis Bay!

Trip to the aquarium warmed me up for the Barrier Reef!

I walked (!) Bondi to Cogee beach walk - amazing surf!







Botanical Gardens with its tree of large fruit bats was amazing.

No comments:

Followers